SPDX will be meeting at the Linux Foundation 2017 Leadership Summit, being held 14-16 Februrary 2017. Information on the summit including hotels, travel and so forth is located here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-leadership-summit .
This is the proposed Agenda. It is subject to change as we work the final few details out. We are also looking into getting a web share and conference phone set up for those who would like to listen in and cant attend in person. More details to follow, but it would be on best effort case. If you need an invitation code to register, please contact Kate Stewart . We hope to see everyone there!
Februrary 14th (Proposed Agenda)
- 10-11 Matt presenting UNO results (joint tech, business, legal) – Matt has 6-8 slides on interviews with SPDX users, will likely generate discussions on ways to help adoption, issues, solutions
- 11-11:30 License expression (joint tech, legal) – List of problems (not solving)
- 11:30-12:00 (joint tech, legal) XML tooling for license list – Review plan, make sure we’re in sync on the next steps
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 File formats discussion (tech) – Yev will provide some examples of different formats based on an updated set of SPDX tools (JSON, TURTLE, …). We can go over different formats, list possible solutions. There will be a separate (later) discussion to get closure on questions regarding single format, which format
- 2:00-3:00 Git plugin – Discuss scope, which existing tools to leverage and plan
- 3:00-4:00 Wiki cleanup – Kate, Jack and Gary to discuss a plan – everyone welcome to join
- 4:00-6:00 Topics TBD by Jilayne & Paul.